Does anybody read these?

Friday, August 21, 2009

Adios?

It's been a long week. At some point I need to talk about things here, but right now I don't want to. Work was long and busy, my personal life is falling apart at the seams, my brain is a puddle of goo and I don't know what to do. My head hurts.

I am supposed to go to Detroit, but I haven't left yet. I don't know if it's happening. I hope it does, because I need to get out of this damn house.

But if I can't, it gives me lots of time to pack up eight months worth of shit for two people.

I don't want to walk away, but fighting tooth and nail to stay isn't really working either.

I can't talk about it, because I just finally stopped crying. And right now, not crying feels really good.

Maybe I'll just go back to sleep.

I'm going to shush before I saw something that I shouldn't. Or cry. I don't want to cry.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home