Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Privacy...

First of all, Portia P. Cat is back. Thanks for all the prayers. (And thanks to Chris for leaving the screen door open -- although I wonder what I'd be saying if I had found a skunk or raccoon in my house instead.

Secondly, I had a bit of drama yesterday, and it has been brought to my attention that I am being watched on the Internet. I know my FB is being watched (not exactly sure how because my privacy settings are all pretty high, but whatever). Anyhow, I'm suspecting that this blog will be next.

So, I am going to have to make my blog private again for a while. I hate to do it, but really I have no choice. If you were on "the list" from the last time it was private, you will still be on the list. If you weren't, then I can add you if you e-mail me at richardslj AT gmail. (Put all the mumbo jumbo in to make the address work. You know the drill.)

If you are not actually someone I know in real life please introduce yourself. Please don't be offended if I don't add you, because I am on red alert these days and it appears that I might not know my friends as well as I think I do.

All the merriment will begin Friday, unless I find a reason it needs to be private before then. But I don't anyone to get lost in the shuffle. And, if you do, it'll only be for a little bit...I think.

Sorry this is so cryptic. At some point I hope to explain a little better.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home