Does anybody read these?

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Garth

I am too tired to post anything else about last night on the Internet, so you have to go to this post on my much-neglected music blog to read about the concert last night and really my old-geezer commentary on the music industry in general.

The man. The myth. The legend.

I need to do more with the music blog. Album reviews. Go to more shows. Maybe not bitch so much about how these young whipper-snappers have nothing on Merle Haggard.

Maybe that's my new year's resolution.

I also think that I am going to hop on over to my cooking blog and post about the mulling spices I made for my coworkers.

Posts on all three blogs in one day? Oh God, the Internets may explode from the excitement.

I am going to try to post either tomorrow or Saturday, but just in case I don't get to, I hope you all have a safe and happy Christmas.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home