Does anybody read these?

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Shepherd's pie?

I made some great shepherd's pie tonight. But, I think it could be better. Since it's great winter-time food, I am going to play around with it and see if I can come up with an even better version (think sour cream in the mashed potatoes, for example).

As soon as I have the best spinach pie ever, I will post the recipe.

I guess that gives you incentive to keep checking back, doesn't it?

I am also going to try my hand at inventing my own Christmas cookie. Did I tell you that? I'll be experimenting with that next weekend.

(P.S. Let's call this a cross post.promo for my cooking blog, which is where I'm putting it now.)

1 comment(s):

Cooking during the Holidays can be great fun. There are usually more mouths to feed and one can experiment with a wider range of dishes. It sounds like you are enjoying the experience. Trying some new dishes can result in some great discoveries for future use.
I hope you STIR up some happy memories!

By Blogger GladysMP, at 12/09/2010 3:45 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home