Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This...

...email is one of the reasons I hate dating. I'm not settling because I'm well into my 30s or because I'm fat or whatever else reason. I'm 36 years old and still single because I'm picky.

And men are nuts.

Seriously, go read this.

This Is Officially the Worst Email You Could Ever Receive After a Date

Things like this make me want to run off to the nunnery. If I could deal with the vow of poverty, I'd have checked myself into a convent a long time ago.




2 comment(s):

Ok, that guy was a douche. But, Lauren could have spared herself from having to read that ridiculous email if she would have just been straight forward in the first place.

By Blogger Hello there, at 7/17/2012 5:48 PM  

This guy is a nut, but she could have spared herself from having to read it if she would have just been straight forward and honest and said, "Thanks for the date, but you're not my type" or whatever.

By Blogger Hello there, at 7/17/2012 5:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home