Does anybody read these?

Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF!

I was lazy last night. Couldn't even think of anything that I wanted to say. That's OK because I've got plenty of things to say tonight.

First of all, song of the day. "I Don't Feel Like Loving You Today" by Gretchen Wilson. It's off her new CD All Jacked Up, which comes out Tuesday. If you go to CMT.com you can listen to the whole CD online. Anyhow, this song completely and totally fit my mood for today. Make plans to get this CD. It's a great one. I had the opportunity to see Gretchen live a few (OK, seven) times this year, and she sang several songs from this CD.

Thursday night TV: "Joey" wasn't that bad last night. Maybe the new format's going to work. It's not friends. Hell, Joey doesn't even seem the same, but it's OK. "The Apprentice" is a hoot. I love that show. A one-hour catfight every week complete with The Donald and his hairdo? Reality TV at its finest. But the shocker of the night was "ER." I used to love "ER." I couldn't miss that show, but over the past few years (really since Anthony Edwards left) it hasn't been great. I swore I wouldn't watch after Noah left, and I barely watched last season. So imagine my surprise when I tuned in last night and enjoyed myself. It's not the hard-hitting medical drama it used to be and the cast is a little shaky (especially with Sara Gilbert being replaced as Jane) but it wasn't bad. I might try it again next week.

Right now I am watching some show on NBC about a fertility clinic. I have no idea what it's called. I thought Law & Order SVU was on Friday at 10 p.m. The cast is fantastic. The premise is interesting. I wonder if it will make it. I'm not sure what I think. Not sure if I'd catch it again. If anyone knows where SVU went, drop me a line.

I am not sure what's going on with Houston. I'm playing it by ear. I fought with NorthWorst today and it's not looking good. That sucks. Well, whenever and wherever the show is if I am supposed to be there, I will be.

Well, I am off for the night. Can't think of anything else clever or witty to say. A shocker, I know...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home