Does anybody read these?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

The best $10 I've ever spent...

OK, I might be exaggerating a little on that, but I have to say that if Jason Aldean comes to your town (even if the ticket is more than $10), go. Don't think about it, just go. This was the best show that I have been to in a long time. Jason is a very talented songwriter, singer and guitar player. He's also not bad on the eyes. The band seemed very nice and friendly. And of course here it was worth the $10 to only see Eric even if Jason hadn't been good. But he was. Very good. He said he was in a good mood because he'd found out that morning that his CD had sold 500,000 copies, but I have a feeling his shows are always great. I had only heard a few of his songs, but he didn't just sing his stuff. Great mix of covers and originals, although I'd like to have heard a couple more of his songs.
It was sad when the night was over. We had a lot of fun, and frankly, I deserved to have a little fun. It had been a loooonnnnnggg week. I also like that Columbus has no smoking in bars. Probably because I'm not a smoker. But it's good for me because otherwise I could't have gone as sick as I was.

Here's a picture from the show. I took tons of great ones. As soon as I get them posted in my photobucket I'll let everyone know.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home