Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Oh no, not Becks!!!

Please God, don't let this be true. (Do you pray to God when the prayer's about ScienTOMogy -- oops, I mean Scientology? I don't know; we'll go with it.)

Anyhow, I have gotten past Tom's religious craziness and ended my crush. I haven't been a Travolta fan since the early '80s, so I'm not devastated. But please, pretty please do not let pretty, metrosexual soccer phenom David Beckham and his pretty wife Posh Spice -- oops, Victoria -- become Scientologists. Let's hope Tom and Katie leave London before it's too late.

3 comment(s):

LOL becks and pish face like to set trends so maybe this will be their latest attempt
It's been rumoured that Becks doesnt have a lot "upstairs" if thats the case, he's probably a pretty easy target for Tommy! LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/30/2005 6:09 AM  

I never said Becks was smart. And good lord, Posh admitted that she doesn't read. Knows how, just prefers not to. They are not the brightest bulbs in the lamp, but they sure are pretty. Tom and Katie are too pretty to be crazy, so you hate for the lovely Beckhams to get on board, too...

By Blogger Laura, at 10/30/2005 9:47 AM  

LOL i agree Tom and Katie are way too pretty to be whackos well shes very pretty hes hot!
posh aka vicki is very false and have you seen her when she accasionaly cracks a smile?? it aint pretty LOL saucer of milk for me huh :P she just annoys me LOL my mum went to a wedding she was at once, that was way back when she just started to become a footballers wife when she DID look pretty now she doesnt eat..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2005 4:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home