Does anybody read these?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Irish people are fun...

...especially when we get our drink on. I guess I shouldn't lie. I'm not completely Irish. I'm 1/2 Irish, I think and it could be a little Scottish in there too. I always just tell people I'm mostly British. LOL. Anyhow, the Irish are fond of getting drunk and being clever. And you get things like this (and some really great limericks!):



My aunt, who loves all things Irish, got a little plaque that said this and I loved it. Sometimes there isn't anything else to say.

2 comment(s):

Glad to see you got over Billy Bob's death!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

By Blogger Morris, at 10/23/2005 10:55 PM  

OMG, Billy Bob died! Agghhhh!!!! What am I going to do?!?!?

No seriously, I have no freaking idea what that's all about.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/23/2005 11:49 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home