Does anybody read these?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Some music stuff

First a new artist, then some new stuff from an old artist. (Not old, just established. lol)

A gal I know from the Kenny Chesney Fan Club is heading to Nashville to start her music career. She is in the process of redesigning her Web site, and I told her I'd link to it. Enjoy!

Now new stuff from the old guy, also known as song of the day. I've really wanted to begin the blatant promotion of Kenny's new CD, however, I just couldn't make his current single my song of the day. The next single off the CD "Livin' in Fast Forward" is awesome. The lyrics are great; it's got a great beat. I just love it. And it reminds me of the Kenny I fell in love with many moons ago. You can go watch him perform it live on AOL Sessions (don't need AOL to log on). And on Nov. 8, you can rush out and buy his new CD, The Road and The Radio. And that's all I've got in the blatant self-promotion dept. Oh, I lied. One more thing. He looks hot on the cover of the CD.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home