Does anybody read these?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Song of the Day

Have I mentioned yet how much I love Kenny Chesney's new CD, The Road and the Radio? Of course I have. I love it. I really love the cover of "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" on the Target bonus tracks, but I think that one of my favorite songs is "Tequila Loves Me (Even if You Don't)" (Muchas gracias to my friend Andrea for the lyrics link!) Anyhow, this song was a running joke when I went out to Los Angeles, and it was REALLY funny after I started drinking those mango margaritas. Now I know why they call it liquid courage. I was not afraid of anything that could be said and I was just waiting for something bad so I could use this line. Luckily that didn't happen. I did, however, earn the nickname "Margaritas in the Morning." (Eleven in the morning isn't too early if it's lunch time. What else do you have with your tacos in California?)

Anyhoo, I was inspired to make this little graphic after Gretchen's mama decided that "If life hands you limes, make margaritas" should be my new slogan to go with my new nickname. And, I guess, my tequila-induced attitude adjustment...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home