Does anybody read these?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Why not?!?

I got this survey in my e-mail, and I thought it was a good way for some folks to get to know me a little better...

EVER BEEN...
*Missed work because it was raining -- Yes, because of the floods here
*Put a body part on fire for amusement -- hell no!
*Been hurt emotionally -- yep
*Kept a secret from anyone -- yeah
*Had an imaginary friend -- nope
*Had a crush on a teacher/doctor -- I still have a harmless crush on one of my college professors who I see around town every once in a while.
*Had a New Kids on the Block tape -- every single one of them
*Been on stage -- yeah
*So drunk you blacked out -- surprisingly, no...

FAVORITES...
*Shampoo -- Aveda Scalp Benefits
*Body Wash -- Bath & Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla creamy body wash
*Day/Night -- day
*Summer/Winter -- summer
*Lace/Satin -- satin
*Fave drink -- coke zero or really cold water
*Fave alcohol drink -- a really good margarita

RIGHT NOW...
*Wearing -- a black jumper and white turtleneck
*Eating -- nothing
*Drinking -- Coke Zero
*Thinking -- I really should quit procrastinating
*Listening to -- the intro to the Simpsons
*Talking to -- No one

LAST TIME YOU...
*Wore a skirt -- right now
*Met someone new -- the lady who ran the spa on Friday
*Cleaned your room -- I'm headed upstairs to do it next
*Drove a car -- yesterda afternoon

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
*Your friends -- yep
*Santa - sometimes
*Tooth Fairy -- No
*Destiny/Faith -- both
*Angels -- yes
*God -- yes
*UFOs -- well, a UFO is an unidentified flying object, so I'd bet we've all seen them before. Do I believe they land on earth and aliens kidnap people? Not so much.

FRIENDS AND LIFE...
*Who have you known longest of your friends -- Randi
*Weirdest -- I have a few weird friends
*Who do you go to for advice -- Amy and Rosalie
*Who do you cry to -- Amy seems to see most of my tears
*When did you cry the most -- when I realized that someone didn't love me as much as I loved them
*Best feeling in the world -- knowing someone loves you, whether it's a friend or a significant other
*Worst feeling - realizing that someone isn't what they say they are

2 comment(s):

I saw the movie "Must Love Dogs" with a friend. I had no idea what it was about..lol...good movie.

By Blogger maynard, at 11/20/2005 8:52 PM  

I probably never would've watched it if it hadn't been on the plane and I was bored (I'd brought my laptop to watch DVDs but the guy in front of me had his seat back so far I couldn't see my screen!), but I loved it and I'm glad I did. Great movie for anyone who's not sure why they'd even think about getting back into the dating world.

By Blogger Laura, at 11/20/2005 9:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home