Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Which Muppet Are You?

Thanks to OneforJC for another fun quiz!

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

4 comment(s):

You are Scooter.
You are a loyal, hardworking person, better known as a doormat.

SPECIAL TALENTS:
Going for stuff.
LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Go For Broke!"

QUOTE:
"15 seconds to showtime."

LAST BOOK READ:
"300 New Ways to Get Your Uncle to Get You a Better Job "

NEVER LEAVES HOME WITHOUT:
Coffee, clipboard, and Very Special Guest Stars.


This would be my results. Laugh now, you know you want to.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 9:54 AM  

I am cracking up!!! You are SO Scooter!!!!!

Busy day at work, eh?

P.S. There's only one other person I know who says "15 seconds to showtime..." LOL.

By Blogger Laura, at 11/28/2005 10:00 AM  

You crack me up! LMFAO...Trying to tell me I remind you of someone else you know? Wonder who that could be? It is always a busy day at work; NOT!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/28/2005 11:19 AM  

Well, I don't know if you really remind me of him, but he's a little like Scooter except that I don't think Scooter smokes like 6 packs of cigarettes a day!

By Blogger Laura, at 11/28/2005 11:22 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home