Does anybody read these?

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Adios, 2005!

I feel the urge to do some sort of sappy, introspective salute to 2005 here. But really what is there left to say. 2005 was just a year. For every good thing that happened there was at least one bad thing. There are things I'd do over again if I could, but I can't so why rehash. I know 2006 will be better because I am going to make it that way. Maybe it's because I'm so close to 30, but I'm really finally deciding what I want and going after it.

I just need to file 2005 away and say adios. Nothing else is necessary. I'm very excited to wake up in 2006 tomorrow. It's going to be a great year.

And for everyone who's been a part of my life this year. Thanks for everything you've done. I love you all very much and treasure your friendships. Best wishes to you in the New Year too.

1 comment(s):

I liked your sappy nostalgia. It wasn't bad at all.

Loserville city council may have to call it quits and hit the hay.

I'm seriously thinking about the spa party...

By Blogger Laura, at 12/31/2005 11:04 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home