Does anybody read these?

Thursday, December 29, 2005

You have to be kidding me...

OK, I've taken on Charter One and I think I'm finally all done with them after my verbal abuse of someone who happened to take the wrong customer service call today. I had blogged all about it, but my computer, which has been prone to randomly erasing things ever since the meltdown, erased the whole darn thing. Hmmmm...maybe I should cool my jets before I call HP?

I will tell you the whole bank saga in a little bit. I doubt I'll forget one ounce of what happened. Needless to say, the gist of the story is -- are you ready to be shocked? -- the person I talked to last week pretty much continued the cycle of incompetence I've come to know at the bank.

I'll bet you can't wait to read all about it. And I thought the tales from my trip were going to be a hoot.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home