Does anybody read these?

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Caribbean Countdown Photo of the Day...

This is Caneel Bay on St. John. And absolutely no peer pressure for Toma, who really needs to join our Caribbean adventure.

5 comment(s):

No no NO PRESSURE! Why, oh why can't I have an unlimited disposable income? Stay tuned, I'm going to try and make this happen. I have that 2nd job, you know...don't see any reason why I can't get a 3rd. "Hey Sugar...you lookin' for a date?"

Kidding.

A little.

xxoo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 1/08/2006 9:27 AM  

oh Ms. Toma I think NOT. LOL! I know you would never. Hey if nothing else we will camp out if we can't afford a hotel/house. You have to go with us. We will be sad if you don't. You don't want a bunch of drunken phones calls do ya?

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/08/2006 1:46 PM  

What's wrong with drunken phone calls from the Caribbean? I know I've cherished every one I've gotten!!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 1/08/2006 1:51 PM  

They are great I would have to say it would just make her realize what she was missing.

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/08/2006 1:52 PM  

Let's not talk about what I'm missing right now... :-(

By Blogger Laura, at 1/08/2006 2:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home