Does anybody read these?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

In response to my latest challenge...

I love a good double-dog dare. Anyhow, I'll see your one pic:



And raise you one. I'm sure we'll see all that and more on our vacation.

Oh, Toma...

5 comment(s):

lol You sound like the movie "A Christmas Story". Next thing you know you'll be running around saying things like, "You'll shoot your eye out!"

By Blogger one4JC, at 1/08/2006 4:31 PM  

Oh, that's a very good line. Someone just might. The year's still young and there's LOTS of hell to be raised! :-)

By Blogger Laura, at 1/08/2006 5:49 PM  

LOL! I don't owe you a pic until tomorrow but I am sure it will be great. Nice pic by the way

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/08/2006 6:40 PM  

Which one?!? LOL.

Do you miss him, too? I hear you're just anxious for the tour to start...

By Blogger Laura, at 1/08/2006 6:46 PM  

Nah I miss the tour and all that goes with it. I guess that includes him too if it must!

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/09/2006 1:31 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home