Does anybody read these?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

New walking shoes...

I just had to tell everyone about my new shoes. First of all, they are the first pair of shoes I've bought in years that weren't white and navy blue. Ever since I really got into walking, my shoes have been white and navy blue. I generally wear Propets, which is what they are. Propet is a company in France that only makes walking shoes. And they guarantee their shoes up to 1000 miles. And I've never had a problem yet. I also have my Reeboks, and I really like those, but they tell you to alternate brands every other day so you don't injure your foot. I liked my Asics gel walkers and they were good in concept, but Asics run very small and that's why I got the blisters from them. I could probably get them a 1/2 size bigger and be fine, but haven't felt the urge to chance it.

Anyhow, these shoes are for running and walking, which is really cool because I've always just had walking shoes and they are not for running. And just running shoes aren't for walking. So, I can't wait to try these.

But the most fun? They are red and silver. Not white and blue. Very big step for me. Rosalie says it's OK if your sneakers don't match EVERY workout outfit you have. And it's not like I don't have the white and navy shoes on standby, right?

1 comment(s):

You will be fine I promise. No one will laugh at you because your clothes don't match your shoes and besides they are really cute.

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/09/2006 1:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home