Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The things we learned in Nashville...

1. It never takes more than 12 minutes, no matter where you are.

2. Crazy ass cab death rides are not good times!

3. There's no such thing as too much barbecue.

4. Amy giving Prevost buses the finger is always fun.

5. We should've just climbed in that cab because I'm pretty sure they were too drunk to notice.

6. Don't tell Amy where you are when she is getting the urge to ask Kenny to come save her...

7. What's that alley with all the bars?

8. Nashville is a good place to have some sex on the beach.

9. You are more likely to get carded at an apartment complex than a bar.

10. Bo Bice DOES NOT work at Coyote Ugly. But some crazy-ass girls sure do!!!!

11. Oh, the memories from the Havana Lounge...

12. Do not fake appendicitis just to get Dr. Travis to help you!

13. I-65 is frightening during rush hour, although Nashville can't throw anything at me that I haven't seen in Detroit traffic.

14. Nashville is a great place to go on a date!!!

Did I forget anything? Amy leave me comments if I did...

4 comment(s):

Nope, I do believe you covered everything. You are right, we should have climbed in the cab for fun times.

Nashville is a great place to have "sex on the beach".

You are right, don't tell me where we are if you aren't willing to wait for my man to save me.

Always be sure to carry your I.D.in your back pocket when apartment "hopping"

DO NOT mess with the lead bartender at Coyote. She means business.

Paging Dr. Travis, Paging Dr. Travis. I think I am having trouble breathing.

We had a great time and I would do it all again and then some. I would always ride shotgun with you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/01/2006 6:12 PM  

Amy, I'm not sure where your name went. It was there before I published this? Hmmmm...

I think we have plenty more great times ahead of us.

And wait, that's your man that lives in Franklin? Well, then how do you explain you-know-who? LMFAO!!!!!! Was that "freak show" for nothing?!?!

By Blogger Laura, at 2/01/2006 6:31 PM  

Yes Laura it was and Amy I think you are mistaken that is MY man. LOL! I would be willing to do a time share maybe if you asked real nice.

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/01/2006 11:22 PM  

I almost forgot:

Cool Springs IS NOT between Vandy and Brentwood. Or at least it wasn't Friday night. I'd have stopped at PF Chang's. I was hungry!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 2/02/2006 1:17 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home