Does anybody read these?

Monday, January 30, 2006

Job update...

So, I guess I owe everyone a job update.

I had that interview Friday, and it was disaster. It wasn't that I really wanted that job; I'm just getting to the point that I need a job -- any job. Not so much because I can't afford to not have a job, but people don't seem to understand that. It'd just make life easier. But I doubt that it'll happen. I guess I'll know in the next few days, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The first interview went so well, and I know they really liked me and wanted to hire me. So, I guess I didn't expect the second interview to go so badly. It was a new group of people and one person just asked me a lot of questions, and I just really got the feeling that she didn't like me. She just focused on the negative, and I felt like no matter what my answer would be, it wouldn't be good enough.

So, I have a plan regardless, and I know I'll be just fine. I'll keep you all posted...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home