Does anybody read these?

Monday, January 30, 2006

More tagging fun...

My thanks to One4JC. I guess I should be thankful that people still care what I have to say, right?

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Buy a house.
2. Go to law school.
3. Go to Australia.
4. Have children.
5. Live in a foreign country for a little while.
6. Have a successful business.
7. Spend one night in an outrageously expensive hotel.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Get down in the dumps about my job situation.
2. Sit on my ass in Ohio when I need to move.
3. Press rewind on certain situations and go back and change things.
4. Make people love me.
5. Speak any foreign language but Spanish. (Maybe a teeny tiny bit of Italian.)
6. Change religions. (I'm very happy where I am, thank you very much.)
7. Gymnastics.

Seven things that attract me to blogging:
1. Being able to keep my writing skills fresh.
2. All the nifty folks I've met from blogging.
3. The ability to vent.
4. That I can talk about stuff that folks know nothing about and people still "get" it.
5. Sometimes I just want to be snarky.
6. Making people laugh and/or think (even if they're thinking they want to kick my ass).
7. Just like to have fun with my nifty laptop.

Seven things I say most often: (I have lots of Laura-isms. Can I think of them right now? Nooooooo... So, I'm being funny. Because that's what I do.)
1. Y'all
2. Sweet Jesus (be it a prayer or an exclamation. Bad, I know.)
3. I cannot deal with stupid people.
4. No, seriously...
5. Oh, the bitches.
6. I'll have a Crown and diet. Make that a double.
7. NashVegas

Seven books that I love:
1. Bridget Jones's Diary
2. Harry Potter (say it like an English person; that's fun!)
3. About A Boy
4. My women's devotional Bible
5. Wuthering Heights
6. Tuesdays with Morrie
7. Anything by Geneen Roth

Seven movies that I can watch over and over again:
1. Mr. Holland's Opus
2. Bridget Jones's Diary
3. Fried Green Tomatoes
4. Love Actually
5. Under the Tuscan Sun
6. Sound of Music
7. Meet the Parents

Seven people I want to join the fun:
1. Oh, Rosalie...
2. Toma needs to update her blog
3. Beth
4. A little surprised One4JC didn't tag Sheri...
5. Ummmm...can I find two more people?
6. Does it count if I tell Gretchen and Kay they need to get their bloggy blogs so I can tag them?
7. OK, Kenzie should do this too, although which blog she'll pick is anyone's guess!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home