Does anybody read these?

Monday, March 20, 2006

Busy, busy, busy!!!!

I am really busy, but I figured I'd check in. I guess being busy keeps me from freaking out, so busy is good. I am not sure if I'll have time to write tomorrow, and I'm hoping I'll be having so much fun while I'm gone that I won't have much time to check in. We'll see...

I am really looking forward to seeing my friends Wednesday, but I have NO idea how I'm going to get everything done before I go. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to pull it off. I'm really hoping... I just get easily distracted and find other things to do. Well, now we're down to the crunch which means laundry marathon, no computer, following my to-do list down to the minute. I just have to be disciplined. Sometimes that works.

Today was just one of those days. It was very interesting, but I got things accomplished, even if I had to take the round-about way to do them. So, I'm too busy to think, let alone to articulate my thoughts properly.

Will keep you all posted. Have a great week!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home