Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Oh great. A migraine.

I don't even think I've had a real migraine since I got here to Tennessee. All things considered, my stress level is through the roof. I hopped online to send a couple of resumes out, but the left side of my head is THROBBING, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to puke soon.

So, I'm taking some meds and going back to bed. I feel pretty lazy, considering I got up after 11 and haven't made it two hours. But I know the drill when Mr. Migraine comes to town.

I still have a few things in the cooker. After I get a little rest and my head doesn't feel like I went a few rounds with Joe Louis, then I'll get to work on stuff. The folks reading my book will be happy; I'm feeling very inspired today...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home