Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Job hunt

So my roommate asks me today if I want to go back to Ohio for August because there is a guy who wanted to rent my room. She said if I thought I wasn't going to be able to find a job that she'd just let me out of my lease.

Yes, I know that every day I don't have a job is a little more uncomfortable than the day before. But I think I'll be OK. I'm going to try to make this work as best I can.

I have been looking for jobs all day. I applied for a few online and actually have an interview this evening. It'd be a little rough trying to make it on what they want to pay me, but at this point it's better than $0, which is where I'll be in three weeks.

I am actually heading over to the local career center. There's a job posted with the state, and apparently I need to go in and get a referral to apply. It'd be a great job, so do y'all have your fingers crossed? I'll have something even if it won't be ideal. I probably shouldn't have hedged on the job from last week, but they really couldn't afford me. It was a full-time, permanant placement and the money was so low that I'm not even sure I could've made it with a second job.

Anyhow, I will keep you all posted. If you can cross your fingers that'd be cool too.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home