Does anybody read these?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My last post...

So, a few weeks ago one of my blogger buddies, Anne, had a run-in with another blogger. This woman emailed her and asked her to stop visiting her blog and commenting. Apparently this woman is a Christian and didn't want people to think she associated with Anne because of some of the content on Anne's blog. All of Anne's IIFs seemed to think that this woman was not being particularly Christian in her attitude.

Anyhow, you should all know by now that I just say whatever comes to my mind. Really this is a type of diary for me and I just feel the urge to post it for all the world to see. I think that it makes me feel like a legitimate writer that way. It's much better than waiting until I'm dead and someone publishing my hand-written journal, only I wouldn't be there to enjoy it.

Not that my blogging experience has been all sunshine and posies. I've had some folks who were not-so-nice stop by. I know I've pissed folks off. Some of it has been intentional or a side-effect of me being upset by something. Other times it's been completely accidental. Oh well, it happens. Hell, Anne Coulter pisses people off every time she picks up a pen. (And rightly so.)

There are lots of different folks on the Internet. Lots of different types of folks blog for lots of different types of reasons. I know that some folks who read my blog, whom I'd consider to be friends of mine, have different values and beliefs than I do. I was just thinking about that because it's a little unlike me to pretty much come out and mention that I need to get laid on my blog. And while I hope not to offend folks, at the same time, it's my blog. The thoughts here are my thoughts. I'm not going to lie in my blog and I try really hard not to censor myself for my audience. I just say what I think, what I feel, what I believe. And I guess if folks don't like it, there are a gazillion other blogs for them to visit.

Not sure what brought that up. Guess I'm just saying that I'm cognizant of my audience, but I also realize that it's kind of like you're all peaking in the curtains of my mind and soul.

Well, if I haven't scared you off, stay tuned tomorrow. A sneak preview: free concerts, job updates and some other stuff I'm forgetting right now...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home