Does anybody read these?

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Exciting Evening Plans...

I'm a winner, I'll tell you. After last week's excitement, you'd think I'd have SOMETHING to do this weekend. After all, it's my last week of freedom before I have to start work Monday.

Anyhow, I went to Blockbuster and picked up two movies.

Then I went to Kroger and bought the stuff to make ice cream sundaes. I wanted Sander's hot fudge, but they only had the bittersweet kind left. But I did get Frog Ranch salsa. Some comforts from my former homes...

I had to buy a coffee pot today, but I got a great deal on a stainless steel programmable one. My roommate has a French press, but honestly that's way too much work for me. I'm the kind of girl who flips the switch and lets the coffee brew while I'm in the shower in the morning. And if I don't have coffee, I'm never going to get to work by 8 a.m. -- 8 a.m.!!! -- everyday. That's early for me.

Life is starting to look up, and I'm very excited about that. My mom's coming to visit in a couple of weeks. She's going with some friends to N'awlins and I pointed out that NashVegas is exactly half-way between home and The Big Easy. I think she's going to LOVE it here.

Now to convince my dad that he wants to come visit and bring my bed...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home