Does anybody read these?

Monday, July 10, 2006

A sneak preview...

Wow. The last four days have been very interesting. And I got A LOT of visitors while I was gone, so I'll apologize now for nothing new. Not like I had time for such things. Sorry. Believe it or not, there are days I'm too busy to even turn my computer on. (Or having too much fun to care, which was 99% of why I haven't been here.)

I don't even know where to start. I don't even know how I will ever cover it all.

Let me give you some highlights:

1. Having dozens of my friends in town.
2. Getting kidnapped and being forced to drink and dance with boys against my will. (Except that one boy. Sorry, just couldn't do it.)
3. An awesome dinner Friday night. Private room with a great view. The musical entertainment was fab.
4. Sunday morning serenades from a very cute, sensitive singer-songwriter-type.
5. Jello. Magic jello.
6. Ken and the boys. Enough said.
7. Seeing Nicole Kidman in person. Wow. She's pretty.
8. Sleepovers are just as fun now as they were in high school.

But it was sad to make that last trip to the airport today. I already miss everyone dreadfully, but I can't wait until we get to do it again.

1 comment(s):

Sounds like you had an exciting weekend. I'd love to join you sometime.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/10/2006 12:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home