Does anybody read these?

Friday, August 04, 2006

I lied!

I worked 14 hours today and 13 hours yesterday. I'm trying to make this all work somehow.

I'm going to bed now and getting up in 6 hours to tidy the house in case my mother would like to come see it. We were supposed to go to The Opry because mom's cousin was going to be there tomorrow night, but I guess she's gone and cancelled. It's funny because I call her mom's cousin and people think it's some up-and-coming artist. No, my mom's cousin is Connie Smith. She was looking forward to it, although they haven't talked since Connie left to go to Nashville and because famous. I'm sure she will be disappointed, but we'll still have fun tomorrow. I just want them all to see that I'm doing OK.

I want this job on Monday. I can't wait for the interview. They are going to love me. Hopefully I'll have more good news soon. My temp job now is OK, but I can see that things are going to be hard maneuvering with my part-time job. We'll see how it all works out. I have my fingers crossed because I'm not making enough to give up either. I love my part-time job.

I have another interview next week. I'm still mulling it over. It's hard to maneuver around my temp schedule, so I'll have to work on that...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home