Does anybody read these?

Monday, July 24, 2006

My latest email to the bastards at Bally...

Bally seems to feel the urge to charge me some additional finance charges. I'm waiting patiently on the detailed invoice. We'll see...

I have plenty to tell you all about today, but this email was too fun to not share.

So, this is my latest email to the bastards at Bally's.

That still doesn't explain why you're taking membership dues out of my bank account on a cancelled account. I know that I pay for the month in advance (or at least that's what I've been told by customer service in the past) so if my membership was cancelled July 3, you shouldn't have debited monthly dues on July 17.

I have been doing research on your company. I know that you have many, many complaints for these kinds of practices. I am not going to be like everyone else and cancel my bank account to get you to stop. You should just do it because what you're doing is illegal and a really bad way to do business.

I'm still waiting patiently for the $40.43 for July to be credited to my account. I'm also going to be sending an affadavit to Visa...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home