Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

When I get a job...

Here's a list of the first things I am going to do when I get a job. It sucks not having money.

1. Splurge on buying a new tube of cleaner for my face -- $4.50.

2. Buy new bras. The bad thing about buying them all at once is they all wear out at once.

3. Get my hair done.

4. Take my roommates on celebratory dinner to one of my favorite restaurants in town. At this point, it could even be Whitt's. I miss barbecue.

5. Buy stools for the breakfast bar in the kitchen.

6. Go to Ohio to visit my family. Gas is soooo expensive. This roadtripper's wings have been clipped. :(

That's just a list of things I keep thinking about doing, then I realize I have no money and move on to something new.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home