Does anybody read these?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Real post to follow soon...

I am finally getting tired. It's been an interesting day.

We met our new roommate who'll move in when Emily leaves. I have my fingers crossed that I am still here when this happens. It's a guy, which might be kind of weird except that he is not bad at all. He's from Cleveland, so that's kind of funny. Except he likes Ohio State, but not everyone can have good taste. (Speaking of OSU, someone remind me to post a cute picture of baby Reiston when I am not exhausted.)

Tomorrow I have to clean around the house and get some stuff in order before the weekend's over. I was very busy last week working two jobs, but unfortunately it's going to be reality for a while, I think...

I really want this job I'm interviewing for on Monday. I'd love to get it. I've also got some great leads, so something will appear very soon. I am a perfect candidate for Monday's job, so let's all send a heads-up to the Big Guy in Heaven so He'll make sure that the hiring folks know that. However, if not, I have a few other options and I'll put a request in for those too.

Song of the day today is "If You're Going Through Hell" by Rodney Atkins. It's a great song, and it's probably a perfect song for a lot of folks these days. A few months ago, I met one of the folks who wrote it. She's a great gal, and I'm glad that it's been such a huge hit for both her and Rodney.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home