Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Postcards from the Edge...

So, there were two schedules at work this week: One that had me on the schedule for Tuesday and Wednesday, and one that didn't. Yesterday when I wanted to be off so that I could hit the town, I went by the schedule that said I was off. Tonight I am seriously thinking about working because a) I am poor and b) I really want to work one more time with the person who was the reason I opted to not show up last night. However, I'm pretty sure that it's going to be hell tonight because we'll have to get ready for Friday.

You'll remember I am only working there because I am going to pay for vacation now and not worry about it when we get closer.

So, I thought this postcard would remind me that it's not as bad as it seems.

OK, it is. It sucks. Everyone hates it. But at least there'd be people there who'd make it worth going in for a few hours.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home