Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Better...

Today was better, but I don't want to talk. About anything. I'm not exactly the poster child for positivity today. Everything is setting me off and pissing me off, so it's just best to avoid people.

Everything I've written lately -- from IM conversations to blog posts -- sounds like an Alanis Morisette song, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Mama always said if you have nothing good to say not to say anything at all.

Arrivederci! Adieu! Hasta la bye bye!

I'm sure I'll be back soon. Remember, part of moving on was to spare you all the grief of listening to me bitch anyhow...

2 comment(s):

I hope you are feeling better and feel like blogging soon. I just found you so I hope you don't stop your blog.

By Blogger Daisy, at 1/31/2007 7:42 AM  

dang girl, if this is your "better" day, your bad must truly be kick butt!!
at least you're good at what ya do!!! :-)
lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/31/2007 8:34 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home