Does anybody read these?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finally!!!

You all know I love the Indianapolis Colts. So much so, that I'm pretty sure that everyone got that question wrong on my "How well do you know me?" quiz. (Hockey, people. I love hockey.)

Anyhow, I do love my Colts. And I love Peyton Manning (although I did once try to stalk Tom Brady in Ann Arbor. It's not a proud moment.) So, today I am very happy. In fact, I might throw a little Super Bowl shindig. I have never done that because I usually don't even watch it. My team's never in it. I don't want to say Peyton's sometimes prone to choking, but yeah, ok, he chokes under pressure. But he didn't today. He brought his A-game and reminded everyone why he's the best quarterback in the history of football. And hopefully in two weeks he'll have a Super Bowl ring to prove it.

One thing's for sure. There'll be snacks and I'll be wearing my Got Peyton? t-shirt.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home