Does anybody read these?

Sunday, January 14, 2007

One person I would not want to be...

Well, there are lots of people I would not want to be, but I really would not want to be the poor soul at Blue Cross who answers the phone when I call on Tuesday. Apparently, they are refusing to pay for my anesthesia for my dental surgery. Do you think anyone at Blue Cross would have surgery without anesthesia? Because I don't think they would. They told me they would pay for it, and I'm not paying for it. It's bad enough that they aren't going to pay shit to reconstruct the tooth now that it's extracted, so they're going to pay for the anesthesia. I don't have $472 to pay for it. And if I'd have known they were going to dick me over on it, I'd have gotten my root canal before the end of last year.

I'm going to look like a toothless hillbilly forever, aren't I?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home