Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I think we all need to read this again...

I wanted to direct everyone's attention to a post I put here well over a year ago. Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about love and all that jazz, but today I thought that we all needed a little reminder that God is the one who has a plan for who our mate will be. It doesn't really matter what we want. When your soulmate comes to you, you'll be available for that person, and they'll be available for you. I think this is hard for us to realize sometimes. The person God wants you to spend the rest of your life with is not going to be married to his job or another person or emotionally unavailable or not where they need to be in their walk with the Lord. They'll be 100-percent ready to be your mate, just as you will be theirs. All the pieces have to fall together.

I forgot this lately. I could use the reminder. I think it gets so hard to remember sometimes. We start worrying about biological clocks and emotional and physical needs, and we forget about spirtual needs. Before we are even born, God knows exactly how our life will turn out. We just have to trust Him.

With that,

On his plan for your mate.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home