Does anybody read these?

Sunday, February 04, 2007

The funk continues...

So, I'm still feeling a little funky. I heard something this weekend that made it worse (and I don't mean "Cold and Empty" on the radio, although that did NOT help). I've resisted the urge to be a shrew, but let me tell you it's very tempting. I guess I need to just keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm really not excited about the Super Bowl. I hope the Colts win, and I'm excited for Peyton. I even have my t-shirt on (over my blue and white thermals; it's cold here!), but I'm just really numb right now. And that has NOTHING to do with the weather.

Either my thermostat or my temperature sensor on my car didn't make it out alive from the overheating incident, which Carter said might happen. Basically, my temperature gauge will not go back to zero, and instead it just keeps starting in a new place every time and going further and further to the right. My engine's not running hot at all, so I think it's just broken. The only real issue I had was when the temperature gauge needle bumped into the speedometer needle then I couldn't tell how hot the car was OR how fast I was going. So, we'll take it to the garage this week and see what they have to say.

Later on, I plan to write about the wedding that I went to today. It really made me think about things.

Song of the day: "Being Drunk's A Lot Like Loving You." Dedicated to our fine friends at Crown Royal.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home