Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just to clarify...

I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going to try my best to spare you all the mood swings. I'm also biting my tongue because this is a public forum and I'm in one of those moods where I'd like to read all kinds of folks their pedigrees. Since I'm not really for public humiliation (ask the infamous "Mrs. C" if that worked in her favor), I'm just going to bite my lip.

Maybe the third day is fantastic. I overslept this morning. (Thank goodness for the 60-pound lab who jumped in my bed, licked me and served as an alarm clock this morning.) I went grocery shopping last night, and I'm going to have a nice, warm pot of chili waiting for me when I get home tonight. I just have to get some corn bread mix on my way home. Yummy.

I'm going to get back to focusing on me. I have 50 pounds to lose and upper arms to make look semi-presentable before the wedding. I'm hoping to join the Y next week. It's income-based here, and I've been waiting to do my taxes. You'll remember I was quite poor last year...

And every single morning I've been spending time with God. If you've asked me to pray for you, I am. I have lots of prayers, and I hope God's listening to them. He always has before, so why would he stop now.

I'm not miserable. Did y'all know there's a new Johnny Cash CD coming out this spring? If nothing else, that's one thing to look forward to.

That reminds me. I owe all y'all a post on songwriters. I'll do that in the next day or so. Oh, and in a little bit (after I do some work here at work!) you're going to get a joke -- complete with pictures. One4JC, Trying2Hide, are you ready? It's a nun joke!

6 comment(s):

praying earnestly, "please let me be on lj's good list... please let me be on lj's good list..."

chili and corn bread?? awwww man!! that sound sooooo good.
I'm coming over.....
lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/31/2007 9:48 AM  

I'll give you my recipe. It's easy, but it has a secret ingredient...

By Blogger Laura, at 1/31/2007 9:51 AM  

oooh I loooove secrets... LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/31/2007 9:52 AM  

Speaking of which, Lee, another e-mail coming your way!

By Blogger Laura, at 1/31/2007 9:57 AM  

Should I email YoU a song I've written or four?

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/31/2007 6:47 PM  

Chili and cornbread on a chilly night is the best!!! I have a recipe for "Taco Soup". It is very much like chili and oh so good.

By Blogger Daisy, at 1/31/2007 8:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home