Does anybody read these?

Monday, February 05, 2007

Miss LJ's (very bitchy) thought of the day...

Yes, it'd be nice to have someone to keep me warm on nights like tonight. And when I was sick today it'd have been nice to have someone I could've conned into going to the cleaners to pick up my duvet. It might even be nice to have someone around on that stupid-ass little holiday that's happening next week. If for nothing else but flowers, chocolate and sex.

But as nice as it'd be to have a mate, I don't think I'd ever resort to stealing someone else's so that I could have one.

Yes, indeed, I'm glad that I'm not that desperate.

And with that, the drama ends. The funk is lifted. Because the only thing more desperate than chasing after a man would be chasing after a man who is that desperate.

And apparently not as Christian as he would lead one to believe if he thinks that a married girlfriend is not only practical, but appropriate...

2 comment(s):

Oh my. How can you date a married person? I wouldn't call it dating - maybe trysts? Do they realize how much they hurt the other spouse? What about the family? How can you trust someone who cheats? A thought to ponder - this person could be commitment-phobic. They go after someone they cannot have because they don't have what it takes to develop a relationship and commit to someone who's available. I would be thankful that I'm not in a relationship with them. Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/08/2007 1:05 AM  

I think that could be it, because he was full of excuses as to why we shouldn't date, but he sure did act like he likes me. Even if she does leave her husband and they ride off into the sunset together, it won't be happily ever after because those 'grass is greener' types never live happily ever after.

By Blogger Laura, at 2/08/2007 8:39 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home