Does anybody read these?

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Going back to bed now...

The next song?

No, really.

"Lips of an Angel"
by Jack Ingram.

I'm going back to bed with a tub of Purity Happy Birthday ice cream.

Actually, no. I need to get ready for work. But any of my friends in Nashville who read this need to be prepared to drink whiskey and/or drive my super-drunk ass home tonight.

Jack and Merle, the only boyfriends who never leave...

2 comment(s):

I really love this song only the rock version by Hinder. Once you hear their version I am not sure you will want to hear Jack's version again. Although we have different tastes in music so you might prefer Jack's; anyway it is a good song.

By Blogger rosalie, at 4/13/2007 5:34 AM  

Actually both versions were good until radio played the hell out of them. Now I'm just kind of over it.

By Blogger Laura, at 4/13/2007 8:38 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home