Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I stole from Andrea!

Andrea and I have had a few readers that we've suggested should get hobbies.

So, when I saw this on her blog, I had to steal it. She thought it was funny because she doesn't cook, but I love to cook.

It's getting a little warm for casseroles, but I might have to whip one up. They're so easy...








Take Up A Resourceful Hobby

You want to be doing something tangible that matters, and you want to do it with the stuff you have. You're concerned about saving everything, from time to knowledge to stuff, and don't like throwing any of it away.

Our Potentially Ridiculous Hobby Suggestion For You:
Baking Casseroles
Learn to make cassaroles! They use every type of food, and you can usually uneaten portions to enjoy at a much later date.

Take up a hobby at spacefem.com!
Your scores:
Resourceful20.1
Motivated19.55
Focused18.07
Serious17.6
Creative14.93

1 comment(s):

I stole it too! Of course, I had to considering you thought I'd made the comment on her blog. Mine tells me to do journal making. I'm going to go out and get some newspaper now so I can make some recycled paper...

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/03/2007 12:32 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home