Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wow...

How can everything go from really awesome to total shit in around 30 hours?

Well, chances are pretty damn good that I'm involved when that happens.

Things really suck right now, and I'm kind of sad about it. I also don't know if I should be a complete and total asshole or just let go.

I'm leaning towards just walking away while I still can.

I'm giving up, just in case you were wondering. I should know better to try by now.

And no, I'm not telling any of you what this means. At all. Hell, I'm not even positive I know what it means.

I'll just sit here and say, "What the fuck?" for a few days, and that should help.

1 comment(s):

Find a brick wall & bang your head against it. That helps sometimes.

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2007 11:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home