Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random thoughts...

As a follow-up to my last post (so long ago): I do believe "You're so vain" is about Warren Beatty. Carly said it wasn't about Mick, and the timetable doesn't work with James Taylor. So, there you go. I was just saying I'd like to know for sure, just like "Sweet Caroline."

Saturday was especially awful in Toyland, so I stopped at the store (well, two stores: Kroger and the liquor store) and got painkiller fixins. They were a huge hit. I was drunk. They make me miss Ivan, though. Well, only 48 more weeks or so until I get to go back.

I get more pissed off every time I think about how I spent $180 for glasses I will never wear. I love my new contacts. And they're approved for 6 days of continuous use. What my eye doctor doesn't know won't kill him. Not like I'm ever going back to that nimrod.

However, I've been researching this RP thing, and it'd be incredibly foolish and selfish for me to have a child. I'm kind of over it now. In fact, I've never been a huge fan of kids. There's really only one time in my life that I thought I'd have 2.2 kids, a golden retriever, a house in the suburbs and a Subaru Outback, and we all know how that turned out. There's just something about turning 30 that makes you want to have one. I'll blame societal pressures. I have never been one to be tied down. I flitter and float around, like to travel, don't really want something the size of a Thanksgiving turkey pulled out of a hole the size of a nickel... So, babies are out. And if I can't have babies, I'm not sure that I see the point in getting married either. We'll cross that bridge if we get to it.

I'm not really enjoying being a woman today, and I'd really like to climb back in bed now. I'm wondering if there's anyone to cover for me at Toyland. I have cramps so bad that I want to puke. Those are my favorite. For some reason, even though all I've wanted to eat all day was oatmeal raisin cookies and cheeseburgers, I just ate the salad and clementine that I had in the fridge. I think I hurt too much to go get a barbecue baked potato and some chess pie from Whitt's, which is what I really wanted.

I need a nap.

I feel like I look thinner today, but it might be all the anti-bloating medicine in the Pamprin I'm eating like candy. We'll see. I need to get serious about losing weight at some point. I'm sick of being fat and feeling like I'm not particularly healthy.

I'm listening to Christmas music, because it's finally somewhat cold here. However, I'm kind of already over it...

1 comment(s):

Good to see you back around these parts. I, for one, have missed you. I nearly passed out when you commented on my blog!

Woohooo! Hope you're feelin' better soon.

By Blogger Sheri, at 11/28/2007 1:50 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home