Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Update!

So, I am now on my 4th day off from Toyland. I'm not sure why I've gotten so much time off lately, but I'm not devastated. Tomorrow's my last night until next week, but that's OK.

Today I talked for quite a bit with the person that I was upset with. And you know what? Everything's fine. No worries. For the most part, she is a good friend. The times when things don't go well aren't worth throwing it all away. And even when things aren't good, I can still make them OK. We'll see. For some people, you just have to put it all in context.

In another interesting twist, my roommate let me park in the garage last night because we had a monsoon and my window's still broken. I thought that was very nice. Maybe things will be OK. I do love it here; but I just have my moments.

Maybe that's what all this was: A moment. My blood pressure was through the roof at the doctor yesterday, and he threatened to take away my ring. Yikes. I need to work on that.

While I've been off work, I've been cleaning. I have one load of laundry left, and I am surprised to find out that I have carpet. Who knew!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home