Does anybody read these?

Friday, March 07, 2008

Is it a whiskey night?

So, even though I was having a pretty shitty day yesterday, I decided to keep my plans with Michelle to go see the Capitol Records showcase for Country Radio Seminar last night. The show didn't start until 11 p.m., which is way past my bedtime these days, but it was great. We got to hear new music from Chris Cagle and Eric Church, who are two of my favorite folks to see live. The show did not disappoint, even though I didn't get home until 2:16 a.m. Yikes.

I'd also like to report that my car window worked well enough to get in and out of the parking garage! Yay.

I was supposed to go to a bridal shower/bachelorette party for a co-worker after work, but it's looking like bad weather, and they may cancel. I'm not devastated by that, because I am not in a great mood. And I really need to clean my house.

I'm just trying to figure out why I'm not supposed to be happy. I just don't think I am. I'm not getting in to all the details right now because I'm not in the mood, but my life has gone from this huge-ass cloud I was on this time last week, to the complete and total basement. I haven't eaten since breakfast yesterday (unless you count the six malted-milk eggs a co-worker gave me to cheer me up), and I am just wandering in a daze. I feel like something large is just holding me down.

Oh well. I' m the first person to tell people that whatever's going to happen will happen whether you want to or not. I've done what I can to make my voice heard, and all I can do is pray, which I've been doing profusely.

Song of the day: "What Kind of Gone" by Chris Cagle. If you're not sure where the title of this post came from, check out this song.

1 comment(s):

I love this song and I can relate after today. I will fill you in later.

By Blogger rosalie, at 3/07/2008 5:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home