Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

O-H-I-O!!!!!

I'm very proud of my home state. I'm proud of my former boss, Governor Ted Strickland. But mostly, I'm proud of Senator Clinton. What a comeback.

She's not done yet, kids. And she shouldn't be. It's only March. Remember when we used to pick our delegates at the convention? Let's do that again.

Barack Obama has nothing but speeches and promises that he doesn't have a clue how to fulfill. Hillary Clinton can do the job. Hell, she's already done it.

I remember the Clinton years. I made a lot of money. I had a great job with great benefits. In Detroit. Detroit's a ghost town now. The whole town: gone.

I want the Clintons back in the White House. Both of them. I want our troops to come home. I want everyone to have jobs and health insurance.

Remember FDR and the chicken in every pot? Hillary Clinton has that vision.

When I worked in politics in Ohio, there was a little saying: As goes Ohio, so goes the nation.

Ohio has spoken, boys and girls. It's time for CHANGE and ACTION, not useless promises.

Now that my political rant is over, I'm heading over to HillaryClinton.com and donating what little money I had so that Mrs. Clinton can keep trucking on.

Those who haven't voted yet deserve to still be heard. And please Jesus, don't let them repeat whatever Oprah's been spouting at the mouth.

4 comment(s):

Thank you LJ, for this post. I'm a member of Kennyforums, so I feel as if I've gotten to "know" you a little bit and I agree with you 90% of the time. I live in PA and I hope my state will make me proud in our primary, as well. Hillary is the person for the job. I like her experience and her substance. I dislike Oprah telling us what to read, what to buy (i.e. her favorite things), and who to vote for. I don't see the experience and knowledge behind Obama's smile that I see in Hillary! Go Clintons!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/05/2008 7:47 PM  

I'm in agreement with you and was so happy to see Hillary get back up there. I do hope she can win. She has more experience than the others & will be a fine leader.

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/07/2008 12:48 AM  

I have to say that I do hope she makes it. I can't think of anyone else out of our options that would do the job as well.

By Blogger rosalie, at 3/07/2008 5:11 PM  

Hooray for Hillary!!! Now if only my vote in Florida could count. I don't agree with a do-over. Both candidates had a chance to stay on the ballot in Michigan and Florida. Obama chose to withdraw from Michigan. Both were on the ballot in Florida, neither campaigned (level playing field) and we voted believing that somehow our opinions mattered.

Theresa (keystone148)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/08/2008 10:53 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home