Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

OK

Since I've had no less than a dozen text messages, phone calls and e-mails inquiring about my health and safety, I figured I'd post here so that you all knew that I was OK. The storms were bad and many here did not fare nearly as well, but it somehow missed us. Based on the folks it hit before and after us, I'm guessing it was just picking up a little more steam.

I was scared to death and didn't sleep much last night. But I woke up to find my car in the driveway and my house intact, so I guess I can't complain.

Thanks for your concern. If you can spare some prayers for those who lost their lives and/or homes and their families, I know everyone would appreciate it.

2 comment(s):

This is my first time by your blog but I'm sending warm, positive thoughts your way. :)

By Blogger Chelsea Talks Smack, at 2/07/2008 12:08 AM  

I'm so glad to hear you're OK and there was no damage to your property. I was thinking about you even if I didn't send you a text.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2008 8:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home