Does anybody read these?

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sucks.

Did you ever really need to talk to your best friend about something, so you rushed to your phone, picked it up and then realized ...

... She's not talking to you.

She's not talking to you now, and probably won't ever talk to you again.

She's moved on.

Now, you're sitting her crying, wondering if you can ever move on. Wondering when you'll stop feeling like you've been hit by a truck.

There's a reason best friends are the best ones. They're special. They know things about you that no one else knows. So, when those things happen, and you need someone to talk to, it sucks when they're not listening anymore.

I've had people come and go in my life, but I've never had my best friend walk away without me knowing if she was coming back. I can't explain how much it hurts.

I don't lie to people. I don't even fib. What you see is what you get with me. Lying is just not a good idea. Because people lie to spare people's feelings, and it never works. They always find out the truth eventually, and then it hurts them even more. Trust me, I've been there over and over again in my life. But for the first time in my life, I'm thinking I really should've just not told her because it wasn't anything worth telling and it made things so much worse than they already were. I thought it would be an issue later, and I figured it was best to nip it in the bud.

Well, apparently I've nipped lots of things in the bud lately.

I just wish I knew how to fix things. Mostly this ache in my heart that I don't know when it'll go away. I can't function like this. I don't really want to...

I'm just talking out my ass and I'm going to be late for work, so I guess I'll just go. I was going to eat, but I'm just not hungry again.

On the plus side, the only positive thing I've lost in the last two weeks has been two pounds.

1 comment(s):

I feel bad for you. I've been there, had that happen to me. My best friend got mad at me and moved on. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of my friend. If I saw that friend today, I would run up to him and give him a humongous hug.

You're very right about the truth. I don't lie either for the same reasons. The truth is always the best.

By Blogger Daisy, at 3/19/2008 8:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home