Does anybody read these?

Monday, May 05, 2008

Benefitting from stupidity

Turns out that I have been economically stimulated. So, even though I think giving everyone in America $600 is just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, I now have $600 extra dollars in my account.

I'd planned to save it, since I seem to always get dicked on my taxes because of my two jobs, and I'll probably have to pay it back anyhow, but I do need some stuff.

I know that $150 of it will be going to my gym membership at the new rec center next to work. I can't pass that up for the year! I could use the track and pool for free, but I want to be able to use the treadmill too! Thirty minutes on the treadmill at work can make all the difference in the world.

I am thinking about getting new tires for my car. Plus I owe Charlene for vacation, and I'm really worried that people are going to dick her over and I'm going to have to kill them. Maybe I should just send her the rest of my economic stimulus, just in case.

I should also pay my dentist some of the money I owe him before he comes and snatches my crown right out of my mouth. I think I'll do that too.

So much for saving it, although I don't really think I'm stimulating the economy too much.

2 comment(s):

As long as you spend the money the way you want I wouldn't worry too much weather you are stimulating the economy. If the politicians would pull their head out of their butts maybe it wouldn't need stimulating.

By Blogger rosalie, at 5/05/2008 10:09 PM  

Thanks for being my bouncer! Loved the comment. Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/07/2008 11:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home