Does anybody read these?

Monday, May 05, 2008

Drinking songs

I've been meaning to make an iPod mix of drinking songs. Some that I know will be on there: Tennessee Whiskey by David Allan Coe, Tequila Loves Me by Kenny Chesney, Stay Here and Drink by Merle Haggard and The More I Drink by Blake Shelton. However, there are lots more out there.

CMT made a list of the Top 40 once, but there are some obvious ones missing. For example, only Merle made my list and theirs.

If you have any, PLEASE leave a comment, and once I have the final list, I will post it here.

Now, I'm going to go listen to "Tonight the Bottle Let Me Down." (Seriously, you could probably get a top 10 from Merle by himself.

1 comment(s):

"Mas Tequila" by Sammy Hagar. Not country, but I love it

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/07/2008 11:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home